Mobile App & Mobile Deposit
Technological advances have made so many new things possible — including turning your smartphone into your own portable credit union! With our Mobile App, you can access your account on the go, 24/7.
Easily view your account balance, transfer funds, and open an account right from your mobile device. Plus, with Mobile Deposit, you can even deposit checks in a few clicks. Just download the app for iPhone® or Android™ to get started!
- Fast, free, and secure service for members*
- Members enrolled in PCCU online banking can use app to manage accounts
- Available to personal and business members
- Easily keep track of your finances — even on-the-go:
- View account balances
- View account history
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Receive alerts
- Pay bills
- Available via any web-enabled cell phone or device
- Save valuable time and effort; avoid an extra trip to a branch
iPhone Android Amazon
Learn more about mobile banking by viewing our frequently asked questions.
Mobile Deposit User Agreement
You can also call us at (715) 536-8351 to learn more. Or, stop by a convenient Park City Credit Union location!
- Mobile Deposit
Our Mobile Deposit service lets you access your account "on the go" by allowing you to deposit a check with just the snap of a picture!
- Deposit checks anytime, anywhere from your mobile phone**
- Free service for Park City Credit Union members
- Save time, avoid unnecessary trips to a branch
- Deposit your check in just a few quick clicks:
- Take a picture of the front and back of your check, following the on-screen instructions.
- Make sure you sign the back and include the following information:
- Write "PCCU Mobile Deposit Only"
- Remember to sign
- Include the date of the deposit
- Select the account into which you want to make the deposit
- Enter the check amount
- Verify that everything on the screen is correct, then hit "Submit"
We'll notify you once your check is accepted or rejected
*Wireless carrier data rates may apply.
**Mobile Deposit is not available on Kindle devices.