Health Savings Account (HSA)
An unexpected health problem can mean a heavy dip into savings. Keep yourself — and your finances — healthy with a Health Savings Account. You’ll be able to put away funds specifically for future medical costs, so you can use your savings for something else.
Accessing your savings is simple with your free HSA Visa® debit card, and there are no setup, monthly, or annual fees. Start saving today!
- Greater personal control over healthcare management and expenses
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn dividends above standard savings on entire balance
- Receive higher rates on larger deposits
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time*
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance requirements
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Federally insured by NCUA
- Free online banking
- Free E-Statements
- Free HSA Visa® debit card for easy access to your medical savings
- No minimum deposit to open
Call us at (715) 536-8351 to learn more. Or, stop by a convenient Park City Credit Union location!
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
We've got the answers!
*You can withdraw funds at any time for qualified medical expenses. Please refer to the IRS website for more specific details. We recomend consulting your tax advisor for tax benefits.