Free Kasasa Cash Back Checking
Don’t just settle for a receipt after a day of shopping — get cash back! Free Kasasa Cash Back® checking lets you earn up to $8 in cash back on debit card purchases each month. And there are no category restrictions, so you’re not stuck only earning rewards on gas and groceries.
You’ll also get refunds on ATM fees across the country. Plus, there’s never a minimum balance to earn cash back and no monthly service fee.
- Free checking that pays you back
- 2% cash back on debit card purchases*
- No category restrictions on purchases
- Cash back earned on up to $400 in purchases monthly
- Earn up to $8 cash back per month
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $15 monthly)*
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking
- Online bill pay available
- Free mobile banking & mobile deposit
- Free E-Statements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Free telephone banking
- Free Buzz Points™ Rewards Program
- Direct deposit available
- Unlimited check writing
- No minimum deposit to open
- Pair with Kasasa Protect
Call us at (715) 536-8351 to learn more. Or, stop by a convenient Park City Credit Union location!
Make the switch to Park City Credit Union with our handy Switch Kit (PDF).
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
Earning rewards is so simple you won’t even have to give it a second thought. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 15-debit card purchases post and settle
- Be enrolled in and log into online banking
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive E-Statements
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) post and settle
See? No big deal. And even if you don’t meet these qualifications to earn your rewards, your Kasasa Cash Back account is still free. Then, you can get right back to earning your rewards the very next month.
It’s Go Time
*The minimum to open account online is $5. When monthly qualifications are met, you receive 2% cash back on debit card purchases that post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle up to a total cash back of $8 per monthly qualification cycle. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. “Monthly Qualification Cycle” means a period beginning one day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one day pror to the close of the current statement cycle. Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $15 if qualifications are met within monthly qualification cycle. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per SSN. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5 or higher.