We're pleased to provide our basic Identity Theft Protection Package (coverage for the primary account holder) at NO COST to all members who maintain a personal checking account with Park City Credit Union.
Report identity theft and get professional assistance.
To report an identity theft, contact your local Park City Credit Union office. One call will put you in touch with your own personal Recovery Advocate who will do all of the legwork for you to recover your good name.
- Merrill Office — 715.536.8351
- Tomahawk Office — 715.453.5358
- Minocqua Office — 715.356.9571
- Rhinelander Office — 715.369.2200
If you become a victim of identity theft, IDSafeChoice will go to work to restore your credit and your credibility — a process that could save you up to 600 hours of your time. Surveys show that as many as a third of all victims give up without ever getting back their good name, even after a year of trying on their own.
Have a PCCU checking account? You're covered!
As a primary PCCU checking account holder, you automatically have fraud protection for your driver's license, utility bills, cell phone accounts, medical benefits, and identity theft involving other accounts, not just those at Park City Credit Union.
Recovery plan features:
- Recovery advocate is assigned and a plan is put into place within 3 business days
- Recovery advocate does all the work for you
- Personalized recovery plan
- No time limit on restoring you to pre-event status
- Limited Power of Attorney protection
Upgrade to additional coverage with IDSafeChoice Plus
Further protect yourself and your family with IDSafeChoice Plus — the comprehensive identity theft security plan. Identity theft can strike anywhere to anyone at anytime. Don't be caught unaware. Contact us to learn more about IDSafeChoice Plus.
- Family Blanket Coverage
Enjoy blanket coverage for your family
Join the IDSafeChoice Club Program and expand your blanket coverage to three generations of family including yourself, your spouse or domestic partner, your dependents under age 25, and parents living with you or in a nursing home, hospice, assisted living or deceased less than 12 months. You'll also receive the following additional benefits:
- Reimbursement up to $10,000 for expenses incurred to recover your identity
- Lost wage reimbursement up to $500.00 per week, for up to 4 weeks
- Coverage for up to 2 different identity theft recovery events per year
Sign up for family blanket coverage today — it's easy!
Open a checking account at Park City Credit Union and agree to pay a charge of $1.08 per month by signing a consent form, which may be downloaded here, and faxed back to 715-536-9063. You may also complete a consent form at any of our four office locations.
Charges will be deducted monthly from your checking account.
If you do not wish to belong, you do not have to sign anything. You will have the free single blanket coverage only.